>

Pictures | Chaz Bono aka Chastity Bono


                                                 Chaz Bono.

Chaz Bono was Chastity Bono, and he just had gender reassignment surgery.  Chaz is the son of the late Sonny Bono and Cher.  In an Entertainment tonight interview, Chaz Bono, 40 said that he always felt male.

For four years now, Chaz has been dating Jennifer Elia and said that he is happy that he can now have the sexual relationship they couldn’t have before.
                                                                  Chastity Bono.
Chaz told Entertainment Tonight, “I feel like I’m living in my body for the first time, and it feels really good,” he said.


 Cher was in favor of the gender reassignment surgery and told People magazine, “The one thing that will never change is my abiding love for my child.”                                                                                





          

Related Articles:

Category Article
Powered by Blogger.
close