Posted on Friday, 18 December 2009 by zhoe blesinki
"We definitely heard some news after the elections that the Iranian government had started a group called Cyber Army to help with Collecting names of protesters and Taking down opposition websites. Numerous opposition websites have been taken down since the elections, including the most recent mowjcamp.com which is Mousavi’s main communication to the opposition"
Popular microblogging site Twitter was briefly shut down overnight, its home page replaced with an image claiming the site had been hacked by the "Iranian Cyber Army."
The website's official blog acknowledged the disruption but gave no details as to how the site had been disrupted and who was responsible.
The message read:
Iranian Cyber Army
THIS SITE HAS BEEN HACKED BY IRANIAN CYBER ARMY
U.S.A. Think They Controlling And Managing Internet By Their Access, But THey Don’t, We Control And Manage Internet By Our Power, So Do Not Try To Stimulation Iranian Peoples To….
NOW WHICH COUNTRY IN EMBARGO LIST? IRAN? USA?
WE PUSH THEM IN EMBARGO LIST ;)
Category Article Secret Weapon
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (47)
- Twitter Hacked | Iranian Cyber Army Behind This Ac...
- SkyGrabber | Used to Intercepts Data from U.S Pred...
- Dean | Health Care Bill, You Will be Forced To Buy...
- Obama | we are on the precipice
- Market Review | Summers: Job Growth By Spring
- Politics | Secret document exposes Iran’s nuclear ...
- Health | |Lieberman Rules Out Voting for Health Bi...
- Heart attack on live Danish TV | Henrik Svensmark ...
- Taiwan checking report of Iran nuke
- Get Car Insurance Online Today
- Feds Employee Gets 6 Figures Salary
- Movie Review | Avatar
- Woods Take A Break from Professional Golf
- Brian Kelly press conference | 5 Point in His Pres...
- Tiger Holly Sampson
- Tiger Woods Women List Photos | 8 Photos of Tiger ...
- WWMT | Broadcast in West Michigan
- Most Fascinating People of 2009 | 10 Most Fascinat...
- The Wonder Girls | Wonder Girls so you think you c...
- ▼ December (19)