Posted on Monday, 14 December 2009 by zhoe blesinki
"Until there are rules governing Wall Street the economy will not improve for the average worker. They short sell stocks illegally every day, they have their special computer programs to manipulate huge stock trades to enrich themselves and they have way to much influence with congress. They are the reason jobs were sent overseas and wages were brought down to poverty levels. Rein them in"
The President’s top economic advisor, Larry Summers, told me that “by spring employment growth will start turning positive.”
During my "This Week" interview, Summers said that “everybody agrees that the recession is over,” but he did not say when the unemployment rate could be expected to drop further.
The unemployment rate dipped last month to 10 percent from a peak of 10.2 percent. Many private economists, like Moody’s Mark Zandi, predict unemployment will climb through the third quarter of next year to 10.6 percent.
Category Article Economic
- ► 2011 (47)
- Twitter Hacked | Iranian Cyber Army Behind This Ac...
- SkyGrabber | Used to Intercepts Data from U.S Pred...
- Dean | Health Care Bill, You Will be Forced To Buy...
- Obama | we are on the precipice
- Market Review | Summers: Job Growth By Spring
- Politics | Secret document exposes Iran’s nuclear ...
- Health | |Lieberman Rules Out Voting for Health Bi...
- Heart attack on live Danish TV | Henrik Svensmark ...
- Taiwan checking report of Iran nuke
- Get Car Insurance Online Today
- Feds Employee Gets 6 Figures Salary
- Movie Review | Avatar
- Woods Take A Break from Professional Golf
- Brian Kelly press conference | 5 Point in His Pres...
- Tiger Holly Sampson
- Tiger Woods Women List Photos | 8 Photos of Tiger ...
- WWMT | Broadcast in West Michigan
- Most Fascinating People of 2009 | 10 Most Fascinat...
- The Wonder Girls | Wonder Girls so you think you c...
- ▼ December (19)